Topic: Problem with searching

Hello,
I have a problem with the searching of a restaurant because when I live next to the city (for example Vienna) approximately 5 km from Vienna in a village (the village Test) and I set the restaurant (for example the restaurant called Hviezda). This restaurant Hviezda is in Vienna. In the settings of restaurant Vienna, there´s also the setting of food delivery to the village Test. When I choose the the place of delivery the village Test, it doesn´t find any restaurant. But when I choose as a place of delivery the city Vienna, it finds and displays the restaurant Vienna and then I can order the food to the village Test.
Is it possible to change the searching of restaurants so that it would find the restaurant Test immediately when I choose the place, the village Test. Because this restaurant would deliver the food to the village Test, too.
Thank you for your help.

2 (edited by JohnD 2012-02-22 10:05:53)

Re: Problem with searching

I am having the same problem. Is there any way to fix this?

You would think that if the restaurant says it can deliver to those zip codes/cities then that restaurant would come up in a search for those zip-codes/cities, but it doesn't. The restaurant will only show when you search for that ONE zip-code and ONE city that it has listed under the Restaurant Details page. This is a huge flaw and I really can't believe it hasn't been addressed until now.

Also on the "Delivery Areas" page in resadmin and sysadmin, there should be drop-down that lets you select the number of rows to show and have page numbers. I have over 60,000 Zip-Codes and cities, when I click that page it takes 10 minutes to load because it loads all 60,000 on one page. It also momentarily freezes the front-end of the site for 10 minutes.

How do I configure time correctly so that the time-zone is correct and 12 hour AM/PM time instead of 24 hour.

has this been corrected yet?  this makes absolute no sense for the query to go by restaurant location instead of delivery areas.

You can search with location and delivery areas.
is there any problem?