Topic: BUG !! Cart disappears with to many items added

If a restaurant has a long menu, and then you keep adding items from this long menu to the cart, you will see that the cart disappears out of the browser window. Even if you then scroll with the mouse wheel, the browser page just keeps scrolling without moving anywhere and the order remains partially hidden, so you cannot click the order now button.

Please give a fix to this problem, I think its to do with the >> stickyscroll.js and the >> bottomBoundary

Re: BUG !! Cart disappears with to many items added

Can someone please answer this?

Can you send print screen or url please?

I have done , to your admin email address, I have sent you a screen shot,

5 (edited by ashmax 2012-05-22 13:26:12)

Nobody responds when I email , >>> admin@phpfood.com <<<, could you please check your email address to see if it is receiving mail as there are other emails that I have sent that need answering and have not been answered yet.

I have already waited almost 3 weeks for answers from the emails I have sent regards to other problems with this script, support for this product would be appreciated. We did pay $500 after all.

Hello,

We didnot recieved any email, can you resend please?

7 (edited by ashmax 2012-05-28 18:12:06)

Please confirm that you have received my email that i have just sent, monday, 28/05/2012,

I would have appreciated a response to my post on this forum if you didnt receive my email, I did let you know on the:
-------------------
2012-05-22
11:25:52

I have done , to your admin email address, I have sent you a screen shot
--------------------
so you could have let me know that you never got an email from me, this way I could have resent it to you instead of waiting 6 days to find out you never got it. I have also waiting weeks for responses to my emails, again I let you know on this forum that nobody has got back to me regarding some problems we were having with the script, and still nobody got back to me.

Please make sure that your email address is working or please could you provide an alternative email address for us that is working. Thank you

Hi Ash,

sorry for delay please contact us email again.
I emailed you the details.

Ok thank you, I will do smile

I have emailed you, please could you let me know if you have received this email, thank you

You still have not responded to my email, was wondering if you have received it yet?, could you please let me know,

I have tested my email and it is working 100%, please could you do the same or give me an alternative method to contact you, besides this forum.

Give me a skype name, windows live messenger address, yahoo messenger..... anything...? If you email is not working then please lets find a solution for communication because there is nothing more frustrating than waiting all the time and wasting time.

We are recivieng your email and reply them why are you still writing here?